Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 126, click here.
1. A starving boy and a missionary in Uganda, 1980.
2. Personal Possessions of Mahatma Gandhi, 1948.
3. Newly engaged Jacqueline Bouvier and John F. Kennedy speak with a life magazine reporter, June 1953, at Hyannis Port.
4. A coal miner receives his alcohol ration, Essen, Germany, 1947.
5. Ella Fitzgerald, New York City, 1953.
6. Monsters of SCTV: Eugene Levy, Dan Aykroyd, Gilda Radner, Rosemary Radcliffe and John Candy of Second City, 1974.
7. Lightning pounds the Eiffel Tower, Paris, 1902.
8. Two French nuns arrested by the Argentine military regime.
They were forced to pose with the banner of the Montoneros guerrilla group, shortly before being killed, Argentina, 1977.