Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The another day, someone said, “Newton’s rolling over in his grave” in response to a basic physics mistake. But if Newton heard someone suggest his corpse could move without an external force acting upon it, he would roll over in his grave.
2. It’s sad how the death of one earpiece of your headphones leaves the other to a life of neglect & uselessness for no fault of its own.
3. I’m missing 90% of the internet because Google thinks it knows what I want to see.
4. All of the villains in the Star Wars Prequel trilogy perfectly foreshadow the rise of Darth Vader. Maul was manipulated from birth by Palpatine, Dooku was a fallen Jedi, and Grievous was a cyborg. Vader is all 3 of those things.
5. Dogs hear us talking all day, but if they bark for more than a minute we tell them to stop it.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Having one side of the family meet the other is like doing a crossover episode between tv shows.
7. I am glad spiders don’t form ant-like colonies.
8. I’ve been alive for 21 years and I’ve never seen a Chinese restaurant commercial.
9. You are never caught up on laundry unless you do laundry naked.
10. Got locked out of my house and all I can think is “wow my house is secure”.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Whenever I realize I forgot to wear deodorant, the anxiety of possibly having B.O. makes me sweat more, increasing my need for deodorant.
12. I watch tv with the captions on not because I’m deaf, but because my kids and wife are really loud.
13. Stephen King can get rich and famous by writing horror novels, but when I tried to write horror stories in middle school my mental health was questioned.
14. Pessimism isn’t that bad actually, Either I’m always right or I’m pleasantly surprised.
15. If a German had landed on Wonder Woman’s island and told about the “evils” of the Allies, would she have fought for the other side?