Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Referring to your employees as “family” is the corporate equivalent of telling a prostitute you love her.
2. One of the worst feelings is the feeling of your sleeves sliding down your wrists as you wash your hands.
3. Somewhere out there are two bots matched on tinder that is still locked in conversation, spamming each other with phone numbers and cam site links.
4. If and when colonization on Mars is successful, the path that Curiosity has taken will likely become a tourist destination like the freedom trail in Boston.
5. Nothing makes you feel like a bigger alcoholic than taking out the recycling.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Considering the health issues associated with sitting in one place for too long, ADHD is an evolutionary defense mechanism in response to our society.
7. If it was actually possible to project a bat signal onto clouds the night’s sky would be awash with advertisements in every city.
8. When you get half a pickle with your sandwich, you are sharing a pickle with a stranger.
9. Raising a child is basically a race against time to see if you can teach a tiny animal everything they need to know in order to avoid going to jail in under 18 years.
10. Candy corn is just corn turned into corn syrup then back into corn.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The first hundred people on Mars are going to set a lot of world records there.
12. If The Walking Dead was set in any other country, there probably wouldn’t still be enough guns/ammo to continue having full-on firefights every couple days.
13. Intelligent minds presume their own ignorance. Ignorant minds presume their own intelligence.
14. Apple spent billions to build a campus to look like the home button they just got rid of.
15. The more talented the actor, the less likely we are to know what they’re really like.