Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Start each year off with an empty jar, and fill it with notes of good things that happen.
On new year’s eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
2. If you want to have a good standing with an employer and increase your chance of being a needed asset do the work nobody else wants to do and get good at it.
3. Create a contact in your phone named Spam then block the contact. When a telemarketer calls add the number to that contact.
4. Anything on a food label that isn’t in the boring nutritional information section is marketing material, not nutritional information.
5. Consider power strips and extension cords for housewarming gifts as they may not have accounted for different outlet layouts.