Here are 5 things you should know.
1. It’s important to check the label of apple juice for the country of origin.
Apple juice from China is often laced with toxins from mold and rot.
2. You can learn most alphabets during a plane flight.
Not the whole language, of course. But knowing the alphabet will help with food, transport, and other tourist activities.
3. Now until Aug 15 is a good time to score bargains on Amazon.
Third party sellers are lowering prices to make sales and avoid the upcoming twice-yearly long term storage fees that hit 8/15.
Every six months, Amazon charges a storage fee to third party merchants who ship Prime (e.g. store their products in Amazon warehouses), for products that have been sitting unsold longer than six months. Those fees will hit on 8/15, so many sellers are lowering prices to try to sell off items before then and avoid the fees.
4. When trying to grow Avocado seeds by suspending them in water with toothpicks, you need to change the water every 1-2 days.
Don’t just top off the water as it evaporates, because invisible bacteria accumulates & will kill the seed. Actually, pour out all the water and replace every 1-2 days.
5. If you are unsure of which exercises/workouts to do http://www.exrx.net/ is a great reference and has many templates for the aspiring athlete.
This site is very helpful and contains all you need to know for your health and fitness needs! From Body Builders to Long Distance Runners, it has it all.