Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Giving your dog a whole egg to hold in it’s mouth could be a choking hazard. Please use caution.
Just be aware that if your dog gulps it, the egg can become lodged in the back of his/her mouth and because of its shape you cannot grab it.
2. The Federal government is about to launch their new FOIA.gov website.
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) grants anyone the right to request access to any federal record.
The current beta version is available here.
3. You can send valentines to children in the hospital for free.
4. You can easily copy text from a website that has disabled text selection.
Use your browsers “print webpage function”, in the print preview, select and copy the desired text.
5. In the U.S., no “Unlimited Data” plan is actually unlimited for phones. They all have vague rules allowing throttling when you use up to 20-23 GB within your billing cycle.
Truly “Unlimited” data plans do not exist.