Here are 15 Interesting Facts About Michael Jackson.
1-5 Interesting Facts About Michael Jackson
1. Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury were going to make a collaborative album, but Freddie quit because Jackson demanded his pet llama be allowed to come into the studio with him. – Source
2. Michael Jackson cast 80 members of the Los Angeles’ Crips and Bloods for the music video “Beat It” in hopes to foster peace between them. – Source
3. Michael Jackson tried to buy Marvel Comics in the early 1990′- Source, so that he could play Spider-Man in his own produced movie – Source
4. Michael Jackson would request his wine served in diet coke cans during flights, due to him being a ‘private drinker’ and not wanting his kids to see him drinking alcohol. – Source
5. Michael Jackson’s Thriller had Seven singles, all of which reached the Billboard Top 10. It only had nine tracks. – Source
6-10 Interesting Facts About Michael Jackson
6. Michael Jackson’s famous “lean” in Smooth Criminal was made possible through a special patented “anti-gravity illusion” shoe. – Source
7. Michael Jackson’s father, talent mogul Joe Jackson, attempted to use the press conference marking his son’s death to promote his new hip hop recording project – Source
8. The Jackson family had an escape plan in place in the event that Michael Jackson was convicted of child molestation. A private jet was on standby, and Michael was to be flown out of the country to Bahrain secretly, where he would have lived as a guest of the King’s son – Source
9. Twitter, Wikipedia, and AOL IM all crashed at 3:15 p.m. the day Michael Jackson died. – Source
10. Michael Jackson had a meeting in one of the Twin Towers on the morning of 9/11, but missed it because he overslept. – Source
11-15 Interesting Facts About Michael Jackson
11. The Moonwalk pre-dates Michael Jackson by at least 50 years, having been performed by James Brown, David Bowie, d*ck Van Dyke and Cab Calloway. – Source
12. Michael Jackson admitted to Daryl Hall of Hall & Oats that he lifted the bass line of “Billie Jean” from the Hall & Oats song “I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do).” Hall then replied that he himself had lifted the bass line from another song, and that it was “something we all do.” – Source
13. Paul McCartney introduced Michael Jackson to the benefits of song ownership (publishing rights) as an investment. In 1984 Jackson outbid McCartney and bought the publishing rights to ATV’s 4,000 song catalog which included nearly every Beatles song ever recorded. – Source
14. Michael Jackson’s chimp Bubbles once flew with the singer to Japan, met the mayor of Osaka and the three sat down together for some green tea – Source
15. Paleontologists at Kent State University discovered a new species of hermit crab on the same day Michael Jackson died. They named it Mesoparapylocheles michaeljacksoni in his honor. – Source
That’s really cool that Michael Jackson tried to create peace between the Crips and the Bloods. I love hearing about famous people who make an effort to make the world a better place. Did his attempt to create peace have any results?
there is irrefutable evidence that he molested children. the victims were silenced with money, and threats.