Here are this month’s crazy headlines.
1-5 Crazy Headlines
1. People no longer believe working hard will lead to a better life, survey shows. – Source
2. Detroit man settles race discrimination lawsuit, then the bank won’t cash his check. – Source
3. Republicans push to weaken court that caught them rigging elections. – Source
4. CEO of Wall Street Bank that took $25 billion bailouts warns of socialism for everyone else. – Source
5. The American dream is much easier to achieve in Canada. – Source
6-10 Crazy Headlines
6. Man killed by blade-wielding rooster during an illegal cockfight. – Source
7. Joe Biden calls game developers “little creeps” who make titles that “teach you how to kill”. – Source
8. Texas’ mom had to pay $600 to see a video of a 5-year-old daughter bullied on the bus. – Source
9. Senators forced to choose between milk or water during impeachment hearing. – Source
10. Man strangles rabid coyote to death after it attacks his son. – Source
11-15 Crazy Headlines
11. MSG in Chinese food isn’t unhealthy, you’re just racist, activists say. – Source
12. Students defeat the new ‘Barnacle’ parking clamp, skip fines and get free internet. – Source
13. Dreadlocks graduation ceremony: Texas teen suspended, told no walking at graduation because of his hair and the dress code. – Source
14. US Space Force logo looks like one from Star Trek. – Source
15. US Space Force mocked for unveiling camouflage uniforms. – Source
The site is broken. Every fact page, picfact, is just blank. I see no facts anywhere.
Agree – did any test it 1st?