Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 113, click here.
1. Men celebrating the end of prohibition, December 5, 1933.
2. Cudjoe Kazoola Lewis, the last known survivor of the Atlantic slave trade between Africa and North America, Early 1900’s.
3. Child trying to cut a sun beam, 1886.
4. Two girls more engrossed with the air vent grate than the modern art on the walls of the San Francisco Museum of Art, 1963.
5. Bonnie and Clyde in Joplin Missouri shortly before they were shot dead, 1934.
6. Mississippi’s first interracial couple, August 3, 1970.
7. A Woman having her portrait taken in the ruins of Warsaw, 1946.
8. A camouflaged road in Finland during WWII.
9. Architect Minoru Yamasaki (right) posing with a model of the World Trade Center he designed, 1964.
10. Danish resistance fighters hold up and disarm two German soldiers, Copenhagen 1945.
Image 20. is duplicate of earlier one.
I believe an error has occurred here, the wrong pic was inserted.
I’m thinking #20 has the wrong picture. 😉