Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 130, click here.
1. Teenage dating in Diner, 1950s, the States.
2. Spring 1894, Samuel Langhorne Clemens (aka. Mark Twain) stands in the laboratory of Nikola Tesla.
3. New Zealand soldier resting and smoking a pipe in the deserts of North Africa.
4. Anti communist fighter, Romania 1989.
5. Broadway at Times Square, New York, 1949.
6. 50 years ago on April 3rd, 1968, Martin Luther King, Jr. gives his “I’ve Been to the Mountaintop” speech at the Mason Temple in Memphis, Tenn.
It would be the last speech he gave before he was assassinated.
About 24., it’s “Henryka” not “Henryk”. Henryk is a male polish name, Hentyka is female version. But you won’t correct that, you rarely do so.