21. Men of 4th Royal Tank Regiment practicing with their .38 revolvers in a farmyard near Arras, October 6, 1939.
22. Canadian soldiers from the 3rd Division land on Courseulles Beach (aka Juno Beach) in Normandy, on D-Day, June 6th, 1944.
23. Belleau Wood, a century ago, June 6, 1918.
24. Frenchwoman exclaims to a neighbor and to an American soldier, “Tout Belfort Est Libre”.
Photographed by Leibowitz, November 25, 1944.
25. Normandy Invasion – A U.S. Army medical corpsman gives candy to a French girl injured during the invasion, June 1944.