11. Adams Square, Boston, 1905.
12. Harpo Marx and Amelia Earhart on the set of the Marx Brothers film “Horse Feathers”, 1932.
13. A VNA soldier punches a suspected Vietcong guerilla in Quang Nam province, Vietnam, March 1965.
14. NatGeo photographer Captain Ashley C. McKinley poses while on his aerial Antarctic assignment, 1932.
15. Members of the 363rd Field Artillery Battalion, Pvt. Troy Dixon uses a Japanese barber chair to cut the hair of Sgt. John Anderson, near Shuri, Okinawa, June 10, 1945.
16. “The Witch’s House” in its original location on Washington Boulevard in Culver City, 1920.
Built as an office building for the Willat Studio, the structure was moved to Beverly Hills in the 1930’s.
17. Woman posting a letter, London, 1940.
Photo by Cecil Beaton.