Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 141, click here.
1. Aerial photograph of Edinburgh, circa 1920’s (when aerial photography was still in its infancy).
2. Harriet Tubman in 1911 at age 89.
3. President Roosevelt, photo taken by Pach Brothers Photography studio around 1904.
4. Children take a break selling Newspapers to smoke, Missouri, 1910.
5. The last photograph of Franklin D. Roosevelt, taken at Warm Springs, Georgia, April 11, 1945.
Franklin D. Roosevelt passed away the next day, just 11 weeks after into his fourth term.
Seriously, the Austrian kid clutching his shoes has appeared about 6 times in the Historical Photos category.