Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 145, click here.
1. Motel manager James Brock pours muriatic acid in the Monson Motor Lodge swimming pool, to get black swimmers out of the pool, June 18th, 1964.
2. Girls making petrol bombs during the Battle of the Bogside, Ireland, 1969.
3. The morning after the first battle of Passendale, October 12th, 1917.
4. Forging press in the Krupp Factory, Essen, Germany, 1928.
5. The shortest, tallest, and fattest men of Europe drinking and playing cards together, 1913.