11. Emil Gallo bares his chest to Soviet forces invading in Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, August 21st, 1968.
Captured by Ladislav Bielik.
12. An elderly man sits on the pile of rubble which was once his home, following a V1 Flying Bomb strike in Upper Norwood, London, July 1944.
He had been out for a walk as his wife prepared the Sunday lunch, and returned to find that his house had been destroyed and his wife killed.
13. Mothers with their newborn children following the liberation of Dachau, 1945.
14. Traffic jam, Lincoln Tunnel, NYC, 1953.
15. Singer and dancer Lina Salomé in Havana, Cuba, 1956.