Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 154, click here.
1. John F. Kennedy consults with his brother Robert Kennedy during campaigning, 1960.
2. Union Boss Jimmy Hoffa flipping off attorney Robert Kennedy during a Senate committee hearing, 1957.
3. “Crazy Dion” Diamond at one of his sit-ins as a teenager in Arlington, VA. June 10th, 1960.
4. A shield to protect the face during snow storms, Canada, 1939.
5. Tupac Shakur with Suge Knight, 1996.
6. A victim of American bombing, ethnic Cambodian guerrilla Danh Son Huol.
A victim of American bombing, ethnic Cambodian guerrilla Danh Son Huol is carried to an improvised operating room in a mangrove swamp on the Ca Mau Peninsula, September 15th, 1970.
7. A 16-year-old Sid Vicious going to a David Bowie concert at Earls Court, 1973.
8. Union soldier Francis Quinn.
Photo of Union soldier Francis Quinn while he was serving with the 40th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment during the Civil War paired with another one of him taken 45 years later in 1906.
9. Blizzard in North Dakota, 1966.
10. Queen singer Freddie Mercury and David Bowie talking backstage at the Live Aid concert, Wembley Stadium, London, July 13th, 1985.