Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 159, click here.
1. Adolf Hitler and Helga Goebbels, 1935.
2. Peace Conference Versailles, 1919.
3. “The Tamale” Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles, late 1920’s.
4. USMC photographer S.Sgt Norman Hatch provides water to a stray kitten found hiding under a knocked out Type 95 [Ha-Go] tank, Tarawa Atoll, November 24th, 1943.
5. A British pilot trains a Soviet pilot to fly the Hurricane, Northern USSR, WWII, End of 1941.
6. A young American soldier holding a bloodied jacket, Korean War, 1950.
7. Delancey street trolley terminal, NYC, June 8th, 1908.
8. Re-educating the wounded.
Blind French soldiers learning to make baskets, 1918.
Research has proven that this was in-fact a German officer dressed up as a dog. The disguises of WW II were more sophisticated than earlier thought.