21. Fritz Lang directing the movie Metropolis, 1927.
22. 48-Years-ago Yukio Mishima gave a speech to troops at a Japanese garrison after taking their General hostage.
His motive was to spark a coup which would restore the absolute power of the Emperor, he failed and committed Seppuku soon after this picture was taken, Tokyo, Nov. 25th, 1970.
23. Barry scrapyard in September 1979.
24. Inside a Tiger Tank, 1944.
25. A well nourished Sudanese man steals maize from a starving child during a food distribution at Medecins Sans Frontieres feeding center at Ajiep, Southern Sudan, 1998.