21. Soviet Ski Troops pass under the portico of the Hermitage Museum (world’s 2nd largest art museum) during the Siege of Leningrad, New Year’s Day, 1943.
22. Maricopa women harvesting “hasen”, the sweet, pear-sized fruit from the giant Saguaro cactus, which may be eaten fresh or dried or used to make syrup or wine, Arizona, 1907.
23. A torchlight parade in Nuremberg during the 1938 Reich Party Congress.
24. Inside the Launch Control Center, personnel watch as the Saturn V rocket carrying the Apollo 11 astronauts lifts off the launch pad on July 16, 1969.
25. Monks in Assisi, Italy, 1923.