Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 202, click here.
1. Graves of a Catholic woman and her Protestant husband, who were not allowed to be buried together. Het Oude Kerkhof, Roermond, the Netherlands, 1888.
2. Taking cover behind newspapers, Berlin, 1919.
3. An elderly female field hand coming home from working in the cotton fields, 1860s.
4. Eindhoven in original colors on after the liberation, 18 September 1944.
5. Prisoners on a death march from Dachau move towards the south along the Noerdliche Muenchner Street in Gruenwald, Germany, 29 April 1945.