21. French resistance fighter smiling before his execution, 1940-1943.
22. U.S. President Harry S. Truman and Secretary of State James Byrnes acknowledge honors rendered by the British destroyer who has escorted the heavy cruiser USS Augusta (CA-31) to the River Scheldt/Potsdam Conference, 15 July 1945.
23. Austro-Hungarian sniper in WWI, 1914-1918.
24. Residents of West Berlin showing children to their grandparents who reside on the Eastern Side, 1961.
25. A nurse reads from the newspaper to newly-arrived Yemeni refugees in Rosh Ha’ayin, Israel, 1950.