Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 207, click here.
1. Ethnomusicologist playing a cylinder recording for Mountain Chief, 1916.
2. Senator Robert Kennedy & wife Ethel Kennedy stands at the podium after the Califonia election win, shortly after, he was assassinated, 1968.
3. A Queen’s guard with an individual air raid shelter next to sentry box during “The Blitz”, London, 1940.
4. Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae, author of the famous poem “In Flanders Fields”, with his dog Bonneau, c. 1914-1918.
5. Patrick Cloutier, a “Van Doo” perimeter sentry, and Anishinaabe Warrior Brad Larocque, a University of Saskatchewan economics student, stare each-other down during the Oka Crisis in Quebec, Canada, July-September 1990.