21. Dom Pedro II “the Magnanimous,” the last emperor of Brazil and widely regarded as one of the great leaders of the nineteenth century, poses for a photo with his family in 1887, two years before he would be exiled to Europe.
22. The Edmonton Grads: A women’s basketball team that achieved a 95% win rate over 25 years, 1939.
23. Dominican constitutionalist rebels in the streets of Santo Domingo, during Dominican Civil War, 1965.
24. Mongol warlords with their bodyguards, 1920.
25. USS Enterprise returning to NY Harbor in September 1945.