Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 218, click here.
1. A German soldier returns home only to find his family no longer there, Frankfurt, 1946.
Image by Tony Vaccaro.
2. Legendary luchador wrestler “El Santos” (Rodolfo Guzman Huerta) reveals his face to the audience for the only time in his entire career, 1984.
He passed away only 10 days later.
3. Signing the Treaty of Versaille in the Hall of Mirrors, 1919.
4. Father Yod (aka James Edward Baker) and his wives at the Source Family commune, Los Angeles, California, 1972.
5. A German Messerschmitt Me 262 flashes through the frame of an American P-51 Mustang gun camera, 1945.