Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 219, click here.
1. The 9 Kings of Europe gather for the first and only time for a photograph at the funeral of King Edward VII in London, 20 May 1910.
2. Buzz Aldrin, first self-portrait in space, 1966.
3. JFK & Bill Clinton greeting at the White House, in 1963.
4. The world’s last commercial sailing ship – The Pamir – rounding Cape Horn, 1949.
5. A guard of honor passes out as Queen Elizabeth II rides past during the trooping the color parade, 1970.
6. Officers of the Italian destroyer Luca Tarigo take a photo with the ship’s mascot, Palermo, Sicily, 1941.
7. Polish teacher Władysław Bieliński moments before he was executed by the Germans, 1939.
8. A high rigger cuts the top off a tree as his colleagues watch from below, British Columbia, circa 1920.
9. United States Capitol, Washington DC, 1960.
10. Pink Floyd concert in Venice, Italy, 1989.