21. The funeral procession of Field Marshal Sir Douglas Haig, Commander-in-Chief of the British Expeditionary Force during WWI.
Over a million people lined the streets for his state funeral, more than would later do for Princess Diana, 3 February 1928.
22. Audrey Hepburn and companion dining in Mexico, 1953.
23. Ku Klux Klan members enjoying a carnival in Canon City, Colorado, 1926.
24. Londoners taking shelter in the subways for protection from German bombing raids, 1940.
25. East German Border Guard throws a child’s ball back over the wall to the Western Sector, 1962.