Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 254, click here.
1. An Anti-KKK Group called the “Knights of the Invisible Jungle of the Tiger’s Eye”, circa 1921.
2. Mafia boss Joe Masseria lays dead on a Brooklyn restaurant floor holding the ace of spades, 1931.
3. Prince Faisal sent to London as a representative of his father (the King) at the age of 14, circa 1919.
4. Following the Northridge earthquake in California, 144 fires in total were reported.
3 of those were explosive ruptures of natural gas valves, 17 Jan. 1994.
5. Catholic procession of Corpus Christi lead by Emperor Franz Joseph, Vienna, 1910.
6. Policeman in daytime directing traffic during the “Great Smog of London 1952”.
Over 8,000 deaths.