21. Newsies at Skeeter’s Branch, St. Louis, Missouri, 1910.
22. Mass demonstrations against the Soviet Union in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, 1989.
23. Velvet revolution in Czechoslovakia, 1989.
24. Tsarivich Nicholas (future Tsar Nicholas II of Russia) in Nagasaki, Japan, 1891.
25. Rock of Cashel: A young woman playing a harp to a large crowd in c. 1910.
The Harp has long been acknowledged as the national instrument of Ireland. Usually held by a female figure representing Erin, the instrument was a common sight at Gaelic revivalist events in the early 20th cent.