Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 295, click here.
1. A German-Jewish WWI veteran wears his Iron Cross while a Nazi soldier stands in front of his shop for intimidation, 1933.
2. A hippie girl selling roadside flowers in Oklahoma, 1973.
3. Kubrick taking a photo with daughter Vivian, on the set of The Shining. Nicholson thought he himself was the photo’s subject, 1980.
4. Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy is married to Greek magnate Aristotle Onassis, 1968.
5. George N. Barnard’s 1864 photograph of a slave trader’s business on Whitehall Street, Atlanta, Georgia, shows a United States Colored Troop Infantryman [Corporal] just by the door.