21. Muhammad Ali and Christopher Lee, ca. December 1976.
22. Two plainclothes detectives making an arrest at the headquarters of the British Union of Fascists, London, May 1940.
23. Two Maori girls with chin mokos in an ancient greeting, circa 1900, before Ta Moko tattoos were outlawed by British colonialists.
24. A New York City firefighter looks up at what remains of the World Trade Center after its collapse during the terrorist attack days earlier, 13 September 2001.
25. U.S. Army Corporal Larry Matinsk puts cigarettes into the extended hands of newly liberated prisoners behind a stockade in the Allach Concentration Camp, 30 April 1945.