21. “Happy Xmas Adolf”: RAF ground crew load a 4,000 lb “Cookie” blockbuster bomb onto a de Havilland Mosquito of No. 128 Squadron RAF, 1944.
22. Paula Hitler, Adolf Hitler’s only sister in 1945.
23. Ralph Willet Dixey of the Bannock tribe and Peter Jim of the Shoshone tribe, 1897.
24. Chinese defending the Great Wall of China against Japanese invasion, Laiyuan, Hebei, China, 1938.
25. Merchant trade caravan of Nepalese and Tibetan horsemen (known since the 7th century AD) as the Lhasa Newar, as they were crossing the Tuna Plain in the Kingdom of Tibet, with Mt. Chomolhari (in the background), Himalayas, c. 1938.