21. Russian Tsar Nicholas II at the 1903 ball in the Winter Palace wearing a dress costume that belonged to Tsar Alexis in the 17th century.
22. Daytona Beach, Florida, 1957.
23. Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother and King George VI amidst the rubble with workers, viewing the damage caused by the bombing of Buckingham Palace during the Blitz, 10 September 1940.
24. Eiffel Tower halfway between the first and the second platform.
The view was taken from the northwest corner (at an angle) by Louis-Emile Durandelle on 15 May 1888.
25. “Tragedy by the Sea” by John L. Gaunt.
A couple is photographed moments after learning that their 19-month-old child had been swept out to sea, Hermosa Beach, California in 1954.