Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 360, click here.
1. Plymouth Voyager 3 Concept.
A miniature tractor-trailer, 1989.
2. 9-year-old Eunice Winstead Johns and her husband, 22-year-old Charlie Johns, Sneedville, Tennessee, United States, 1937.
3. Mao Zedong and Chiang Kai-shek make a toast to celebrate the surrender of Japan in August 1945.
It was the last time the leaders ever met.
4. Princeton sophomores after a brutal snowball fight, 1893.
5. The United States Board of Tea Experts assembled for the first time since 1942 to set up minimum standards for the eight to ten different types of tea that will be coming into the country for the following year, 17 Feb. 1947.