Here are this week’s interesting historical photos. For part 74, click here.
1. Women protesting forced hijab days after the Iranian Revolution, 1979.
2. U.S. President Lyndon Johnson.
U.S. President Lyndon Johnson listens to a tape sent by Captain Charles Robb (his son-in-law) from Vietnam (1968).
3. Deadwood, USA 1876.
4. German world war 1 veteran begs at the streets of Berlin, Germany 1923.
5. The Great Sphinx of Giza partially excavated. Taken in the 1860s.
6. The Dresden Frauenkirsche, taken in January 1952.
Almost 7 years after the city was bombed and rubble still litters the streets of what was once a cultural hub.