16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Sharpening a pencil at the bin was the childhood equivalent of taking a cigarette break.
17. If we didn’t land on the moon, there would be conspiracy theorists saying we did land on it.
18. All competitions should have a control competitor who is unskilled to give a reference for how amazing the competitors are.
19. Being scared to end a relationship is like getting the “are you sure you want to quit, all unsaved progress with be lost” pop up for the game of life.
20. It’s 2018, shouldn’t cereal come in a bag with a zip closure by now?
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. When people are bored in “The Sims” they start to burn everyone and everything to the ground. When people are bored in “Grand Theft Auto” they drive slowly and carefully, sticking to the correct side of the road and obeying traffic lights.
22. Cars should have “Sorry” lights you can activate when you do something stupid.
23. A $50 printer can indicate when the ink in the magenta cartridge is low whereas a $20,000 car can’t indicate which tire has low air pressure.
24. Why are single person bathrooms gender labeled? Only one person is allowed, who cares what their gender is.
25. Nobody ever immediately assumes there’s a fire when the fire alarm goes off. Instead, we all just wonder what thing that isn’t a fire is making it go off.