Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Pinterest is like a virus that infected the google image search.
2. Old trailers did not do the movies justice. New movies do not do the trailers justice.
3. C-3PO is fluent in over 6 million languages, but due to the design of his arms, he’ll never be able to do sign language.
4. If people grew vegetables like they do marijuana we would have the healthiest, tastiest vegetables ever.
5. Your belly button is just your old mouth.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If you walk into somebody’s bathroom and see anti-dandruff shampoo, you could assume that they have dandruff, but you could also assume they don’t have dandruff.
7. Women have a lot more experience dealing with bloodstains than men. Men are convicted of murder a lot more than women. Coincidence?
8. MTV should do a version of Catfish where they follow people looking for a job and reveal how often they are “Catfished” by lies and misrepresentations in job descriptions.
9. Someday, someone will be the last person to ever think of you, and you will finally cease to exist.
10. p*rn is the only industry where labels about race, size gender and preference are acceptable.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Being a camera must be pretty cool. You get to sleep until there’s something cool to see.
12. Chevy is greatly overestimating how much people care about JD Power awards.
13. It’s so easy to fall asleep on a couch until you actually need to fall asleep on a couch.
14. Life would be a lot easier if people’s physical appearances changed according to how good or bad they treated others.
15. The purpose of online dating apps is to lose customers.
Lol true (but they definitely got the general trend right)
Also Starship Troopers
No.24: Mind blown
N0.25: Wut? Whaddya mean a ‘used one’?
Try selling a used wedding ring for example that has a diamond on it. Even if you sell the pair, you wont be paid sh*t for it. Diamonds are worthless in the open market, and jewelers wont pay you a fraction of what you paid for them. At least thats what everyone everyone says.