Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If you place a humidifier and a dehumidifier in the same room you can wirelessly transmit water.
2. Drinking water with a minty mouth is the cold version of spicy.
3. n the future, self-driving vehicles are going to drive themselves back to the dealership when payments are missed.
5. In a zombie apocalypse eventually, there are gonna be houses filled with smoke alarms with low battery beeping that may distract the zombies.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If people were euthanized like horses after suffering an injury, sports would be a lot less popular.
7. Maybe the ancient Greeks didn’t actually believe their mythology and it was just a really big franchise like Star Wars.
8. Movies will always break monetary records because of inflation. They should be rated on how many tickets were sold versus how much money was made.
9. Imagine an album of all the photos you unintentionally show up in the background of.
10. Everyone freaks out over the monkey hoodie ad but no one freaks out over the fact that the only character in Lion King with an African accent is the ape.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. People are never really interacting with the exact you. They only interact with their “perception” of you.
12. If a museum is maintained long enough it can eventually become part of a larger museum.
13. Fitbits are just like Tamagotchis, except the stupid little creature you have to keep alive is yourself.
14. Kindergarten translates to “child garden” and is literally a place where you put your kid waiting for it to grow.
15. Social media has allowed all the individual village idiots to unify under one banner.