Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Anybody that questions why you are shoveling six inches of snow in the middle of a snowstorm hasn’t shoveled twelve inches of snow at the end of a snowstorm.
2. Parents begging for grandchildren have the same mentality as a child begging for a puppy: they get all of the cute with none of the work.
3. A smart refrigerator isn’t one with screens, cameras, and Wi-Fi. It’s one that knows to dim the light when you open it at 3 am.
4. Depressed or anxious characters in movies are critically appreciated, but people with these conditions are often shunned or ignored in real life and told to “snap outta it” by many.
5. When you’re a kid, you and your friends hang out in your bedroom. When you’re an adult, you and your friend’s hangout everywhere in the house but your bedroom.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Gravity is creepy when you realize you’re not walking around on a surface, but getting pulled into a burning core of magma.
7. Seeing a UPS truck as an adult is the childhood equivalent of seeing an ice-cream truck.
8. Crickets are the most relaxing sound ever. A cricket is the most irritating sound ever.
9. You know you’ve grown past childhood when you realize that a million dollars cannot support you for the rest of your life.
10. Every day that you’ve randomly seen an ambulance is a day that someone else will never forget.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. We don’t realize how much noise we make until we do anything in a room with a person sleeping.
12. Saying that you speak without an accent is like saying your research paper was not typed in a font.
13. There are a lot of lonely old people out there who wish they had company and a lot of young people who wish they still had a grandma or grandpa to visit with.
14. The 5 Ice Age movies are in reverse order. In 5 there’s a BIG BANG. In 4 the Continents take shape. In 3 dinosaurs appear. In 2 there is a meltdown. In the first one humans appear.
15. Maybe Jimmy Fallon isn’t faking his laughter, maybe he is just a really happy person and most people think he is faking it because they don’t know what it’s like to be that happy