16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. We’re slowly reaching a point in time where we will be asking store clerks, “Do you accept cash?”
17. Amazon is basically Acme from Roadrunner.
18. A whole generation of women collectively decided, without the help of the internet, to use cookie tins for storing sewing supplies.
19. You shouldn’t worry if your life feels incomplete. If it was complete you’d be dead.
20. A chicken burrito is just a breakfast burrito that was allowed to grow up.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. You never realize how much you move a body part until you’ve injured it.
22. You might pass by the place where you will die every day and not even know it.
23. Maybe the periodic redesign of money isn’t to combat counterfeiting but to stop time travelers from spending more easily earned money from the present in the past.
24. “Mosquito” is probably a derogatory term for vampires.
25. The sofa people and the door frame people need to sit down and sort out this whole width business.
I love Shower Thoughts.
@ #25: And the bakers and hot dog makers need to sit down and figure out the correct number of buns and dogs.