16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. A marriage proposal is only one knee away from begging.
17. With face recognition technology soon phones will pause ads when you’re not looking at them.
18. People suggest that sons seek women who resemble their mothers but don’t consider that they may have the same taste in women as their fathers.
19. You never realize how boring you are until someone asks you what you do for fun.
20. Isn’t it weird how we basically have an endless mental conversation with ourselves?
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. An anxiety attack is like when your video game freezes but you can still hear the boss music and your avatar getting slaughtered.
22. You don’t realize how filthy this world is until the sunlight perfectly hits the dust floating around the inside of your car which you thought what impeccable.
23. Houseplants are just pet vegetables.
24. Dad jokes aren’t funny to dads either. What’s funny to dads is how people react to the joke.
25. There are millions of unopened Taco Bell sauce packets floating around dumps everywhere.
The first man to record his voice was Thomas Edison. And seeing as he was nearly totally hearing-impaired, he probably couldn’t hear the playback.