Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. There is no physical evidence to say that today is Friday, we all just have to trust that someone has kept count since the first one ever.
2. The movie industry considers you to be an adult when you’re 17 to see a rated R movie, but they conveniently lower that age to 13 when they are deciding who pays adult ticket prices.
3. Everyone in “The Office” became an actor so they wouldn’t have to work in an office for a living then they had to do office work over and over for 9 years.
4. Kids today will never know that unique smell of Blockbuster which was kinda like a mixture of candy and carpet.
5. The super-rich has fast cars, private jets, many large homes, exclusive designer fashion, live-in chefs, original artworks, and the same phone as you.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Sleep is the body’s best safety mechanism. It keeps you from screwing things up for 8 hours.
7. For the first 8 minutes of your life, the sunlight around you is older than you are.
8. Feeling the urge to pee the moment you lie down in bed is the human equivalent of attempting to shut down a computer with applications still running.
9. The Ninja Turtles probably smelled terrible.
10. Making toothpaste addictive would result in a lot more people with clean teeth.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Having a pet is having a mutual understanding with another species that we will not eat each other unless absolutely necessary.
12. Raising a kid is like programming Al. They’ll do and believe whatever you want until they start to become self-aware.
13. Adulthood is like losing your mom in the grocery store for the rest of your life.
14. You don’t know how powerful your jaws are until you try to break an M&M with your fingers.
15. Hockey is a lot more interesting if you imagine that everyone is fighting over the last Oreo.