Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. A couple of decades after we settle on another planet, there will be conspiracy theories of earth not existing.
2. The Office shows us that interesting characters and good writing matter much more than a good setting.
3. If you spill paint on your lawn, you can watch paint dry and grass grows at the same time.
4. Checking your phone when someone pulls out their phone is the yawn of our generation.
5. People who put plastic covers on their furniture are making it not look nice in an attempt to keep it looking nice.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. It can take days, weeks, even years to decide you love someone but it takes two minutes to decide you love a dog.
7. At home, it’s weird for two people to eat two different things for dinner but at a restaurant, it’s weird to order the same thing.
8. Nightmares are bearable, for they die when you wake up. Good dreams, on the other hand, are unbearable. They take you to the pinnacle of your desires and then when you wake up, drop you into the abyss that is everyday life.
9. Parents who argue with teachers about their kid’s poor grades are probably the ones doing the work for them.
10. It’s interesting how the human body can give birth to other human bodies, but cannot regenerate organs or critical body parts for itself.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Having a cat is a lot like having a college roommate. Most of the time you each do your own thing, but occasionally you hang out. Also, they sometimes try to eat your food and throw up in your laundry.
12. Keanu Reeves is probably the only adult actor who could play himself in a career-spanning biopic.
13. The Hogwarts teachers were all armed.
14. 15 years ago, “phone” referred to your home phone and you had to say “cell phone” to clarify your mobile device. Now “phone” refers to mobile and you have to say “home phone” to clarify your house phone.
15. It’s 2018 and Windows still doesn’t directly let you know which program is using your USB when safe eject doesn’t work.