16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Seeing someone with two cell phones you assume one for business and one for personal use. Seeing someone with three you wonder if his two families know about each other.
17. A sure sign that you’re getting old is when people start saying “you still got it” in regards to any skill you have.
18. The difference between looking at the stars and looking at the sun is like the difference between listening to a choir and having someone scream directly into your ear.
19. Movie theaters will be wasting a huge opportunity if they don’t offer a liter size cola as a drink option during screenings of Super Troopers 2.
20. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life. Teach a man to google and you’d never need to teach him to fish in the first place.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. When you fail a captcha, you are being told you are a robot by another robot whose only purpose is to seek out to human help in determining who is or isn’t a robot, because it lacks the ability to differentiate.
22. A scary movie relying on jump scares is like a comedian tickling you to make you laugh.
23. Automatically removing a post because the poster has low karma is analogous to denying a job application for an entry-level position because the applicant lacks experience.
24. Introverts are judged for not wanting to hang out with people, but that’s just extroverts making themselves feel better about needing to hang out with people.