16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Doing nothing and doing too much are both considered “not having a life”.
17. We are living a day which is going to be an exam question in a history class 50 years from now.
18. If there was a pill that could cure stubbornness, the people who would benefit most from taking it never would.
19. “-esque” is the formal version of “-ish”.
20. The number 5 is like an honorary even number.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Bees would be exceptionally cute and happy creatures if they didn’t have stingers.
22. A kid loves zoos because he loves animals. An adult hates zoos because he loves animals.
23. It must be insulting and frustrating for a human to work a minimum wage job. Millions of years of evolutionary fine-tuning of problem-solving skills, ingenuity, and a desire to engage the world all interrupted by a series of repetitive, brainless tasks so they can eat and stay out of the elements.
24. As a child, you think cyclists wearing helmets look stupid. As an adult, you know cyclists without helmets are stupid.
25. Depression is basically your mind bullying you 24/7.