16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Some people might think we are the peak of evolution, but plants can literally eat sunlight.
17. If you found the perfect hiding spot, you did not find the perfect hiding spot.
18. The reason that people in Sitcoms can afford those awesome houses and apartments is that of all the money they save buying off-brand groceries.
19. For 99.99% (estimating) of humanity’s existence, the earth will fall into one of two states: everyone on the planet grew up with the internet, or everyone on the planet grew up without the internet. We are alive in the small sliver of time where members from both groups occupy the planet at once.
20. Because of inflation, every year minimum wage stays the same is actually another year minimum wage decreases.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. “Stay signed in” is an easier way to forget your password.
22. One of the biggest goals of adulthood is to make enough money to be as carefree as you were when you were a child.
23. As a kid, you wish to be an adult so you can eat whatever you want. As an adult, you wish to be a kid so you can eat whatever you want.
24. We think of old music as being better than music from the present because we only remember the songs that were good enough to be remembered, but in the present, we see an unfiltered stream of everything being made regardless of if it will be remembered for generations or forgotten quickly.
25. Naruto and other anime characters probably run with their arms out are so the studio can save money by not having to animate their arms.