Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If a few people cleaning their trash in a soccer stadium makes headlines and impress everyone, we need to take a closer look at what we are doing as humans.
2. Smartphones are probably responsible for reducing graffiti in public toilets.
3. Marriage was more appealing when the average life expectancy was only 35.
4. It’s weird that being a good dad and great father are highly praised but little boys who play with baby dolls are made fun of.
5. We’re living in the golden age of laughing at AI doing stupid things like writing nonsense dialog and failing at video games. It never existed before us and won’t exist once AI gets good enough to not make mistakes. Our children will never know the joy of laughing at computers being dumb.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. People would floss more if dentists gave discounts to patients with cleaner teeth.
7. In 20 years, “bad” neighborhoods will be the ones with cars that make noise and use gas.
8. You know you’ve grown up when you start having nightmares about real life problems instead of things like dragons and quicksand.
9. Maybe the reason supervillains always spill their evil plan is because they want someone to talk to.
10. It is entirely possible that time stops very often but we are not able to perceive it.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If aliens visited us, we would all look facially identical to them. They wouldn’t have the part of the brain that’s adapted for human facial recognition, so we would look as uniform to them as, say, hamsters do to us.
12. A murderer may have crossed your path, thought about killing you and thought “nah”.
13. People think it’s beautiful that no two snowflakes are exactly alike. But neither are potato chips.
14. There is an unimaginably large number of eyeballs on Earth looking at stuff, right at this exact moment, and the vast majority of them are not human.