Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If we allowed people to adopt tigers as pets, we’d probably save the tiger population while getting our own population under control at the same time.
2. The Wizard of Oz was many people’s first exposure to a color film. Decades later, it’s many people’s first exposure to a black and white film.
3. Maybe we are in a simulation, and they make a few people actually experience a flat earth just to mess with us.
4. Timmy Turner’s reply “uh… internet?” when his parents ask him where he got wish-based things has become more believable over time.
5. If it wasn’t for smokers, it would have been many years until we could have charged our phones in cars.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The number 0 is like a portal from the positive world to the negative world.
7. With all those fake cities by the border, North Korea has the potential to open the greatest paintball parks ever.
8. Someone was actually hired to play mediocre clarinet as Squidward.
9. The average smartphone today has 10x more processing power than the computer Jeff Goldblum used to hack the alien mothership in Independence Day.
10. The most terrifying and validating moments of a man’s life can be found in the seconds after being asked to open a jar.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The first thing you get after obtaining a bachelors degree is a sudden lack of respect for people with bachelors degrees.
12. 90% of the toilet paper is used as a handle to grip the 10% that actually does the cleaning.
13. The Cowardly Lion goes around admitting to people that he’s a coward, which in itself is kinda brave.
14. World population stands at around 7,600,000,000. Once we hit 11,811,160,064 we could form 1,073,741,824 football/soccer teams to compete in a 30-round TRUE WORLD CUP knock-out tournament.
15. A mid-week day off is all the relaxation of a Saturday and the anxiety of a Sunday rolled into one.