Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Depression is like reverse cancer: there’s so little you want to do but you have so much time left.
2. If people could sample a fit body for 5 minutes they’d probably be a lot more motivated to get fit.
3. When we’re young, we sneak out of our house to go to parties. When we’re old, we sneak out of parties to go home.
4. Nothing makes people madder than a logical solution to their emotional problem.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Every time it rains, someone is pissed because their plans have to be canceled, and someone else is thrilled because their plans have to be canceled.
7. For wanting to “catch them all” Ash has only obtained 68 Pokémon out of 807 (8.4%) in 20 seasons, to truly catch them all it will take Ash 238 seasons.
8. There must have been a few merchants/other citizens who had to travel for work living in Pompeii at around 79 AD who returned home one day to a very unwelcome surprise.
9. Video Games perform significantly better than sunscreen at preventing sunburn.
10. It’s a shame Nickelodeon never produced a toy Magic Conch. It would sell like crazy to both kids and adults.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. No one drives faster than the guy sitting in the left lane slowing down traffic when you finally try to pass them.
12. The ability to create organs for a baby but not for oneself is a major plot hole in human development.
13. The “rock, paper, scissors!” hand signs are all also greetings.
14. Having someone fall asleep in the car while you’re driving is the highest signal of trust you’ll ever receive.
15. Real life is like an Rpg, though instead of magic points, MP stands for Motivation Points and they run out damn fairly often.