Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Apparently, a lemon is not naturally occurring and is a hybrid developed by cross-breeding a bitter orange and a citron. Life never gave us lemons; we invented them all by ourselves.
2. In one generation we went from, “watch your mouth around grandma, she’s from a different time,” to, “Don’t mind all the stuff grandma says, she’s from a different time.”
3. If you’re no longer covered by your parent’s health insurance, your manufacturer’s warranty is over.
4. The fact that a blood-red lunar eclipse is happening only a week after they opened that black sarcophagus in Egypt is kinda unsettling.
5. It’s a special kind of gratification when the slow car you’re stuck behind turns away, and you speed up to show the people behind you that you weren’t the one clogging up traffic.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. There will be a generation (that may have started) that will know Dwayne Johnson as an action movie star and never smell what the Rock is cooking.
7. There’s a scene in Forest Gump showing that he made a ton of money from Apple stock purchased in the 70s. When we saw that scene in 1994 we all thought ” too bad we missed the boat on that one”.
8. Peak productivity is when one is so lazy that they do all of their work in advance so as to avoid doing it later.
9. Virtually all of the “tough guys” you see on TV and movies were theater majors in college.
10. The Jedi must go through a ton of robes because they’re always stripping them off before combat and just leaving them there.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Centuries ago, a person who could claim to have traveled the world was considered legendary. Today, traveling the world is the pastime of retired people
12. The number of people older than you is constantly shrinking with nothing increasing it.
13. Babies literally suck the energy from their moms to become more powerful.
14. If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let’s just make patterns in their crops and leave.
15. Honking back at someone who blows their horn at you for your driving is the “no u” of the vehicle world.