Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Seeing Gordon Ramsey in a restaurant that you’re eating at is either a very good sign or a very bad sign.
2. Amish girls have no way of knowing if it’s a romantic candlelit dinner or just a regular dinner.
3. If reincarnation is real, then maybe flies and other bugs are purposely annoying because they want to get killed and get reincarnated as something better.
4. Someone has your dream job and hates going to work every day.
5. The fact that our body knows the difference between a gas and a solid and which is safe to expel at any given time is greatly under-appreciated.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. A penny saved is actually more valuable than a penny earned because you don’t pay taxes on it.
7. Shrek and Han Solo kinda dress the same.
8. The fact that a child will stop crying if you cover his wound with a bandaid is evidence of a human inclination to be less troubled by our problems as long as we can’t see them.
9. Celsius is like, “on a scale from 0 to 100, how cold is this water?”
10. School isn’t actually meant to teach you real-life skills, it’s actually meant to get you used to waking up early and going to a boring and miserable job every day.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Restaurants that serve soft butter for your bread, vs that rock hard butter, go way under appreciated.
12. “Millennials” is a way for old people today to say “kids these days” without sounding like their cringy, grumpy old people from the past who kept saying “kids these days”.
13. Humans studied mathematical patterns for centuries and eventually invented programming languages and scientific technology only to discover that DNA is chemical data that, when executed, creates life. DNA is the program that became aware of itself.
14. People can bring their misbehaved children into a store but people can’t bring their well-behaved dogs into a store.
15. Glass buildings are just elaborate sand castles.